Class 10 Notes Offline is the newest Education release developed and published by SUPERCOP. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Class 10 Notes Offline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get Best NCERT and CBSE Notes of Class 10
Books covered in Class 10th Notes are –
The Dairy of Young girl
The Story of Life
Understanding Economic Development
Arthik Vikas ki Samajh
India and the Contemporary World-II
Bharat Aur Samkalin Vishav-2
* All Offline NCERT and CBSE Notes of Class 10
* Everything Offline , No Internet Connection Required.
* In Built fast pdf Reader for smooth reading.
* Very Easy to use Interface and with category wise Notes.
* Help your friends by sharing screenshot directly.
The Notes in this app are very helpful in for preparation of exams like:
– School Exams and Tests
– CBSE Board Class 10 Exam & All State Board Exam
– Doing homework of all subjects
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Class 10 Notes Offline first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Google Assistant Go New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Class 10 Notes Offline on PC
To download and install Class 10 Notes Offline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Class 10 Notes Offline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Class 10 Notes Offline on PC.
Download Class 10 Notes Offline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Class 10 Notes Offline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Class 10 Notes Offline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Class 10 Notes Offline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.