CityBus is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CityBus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* At the moment, public transport tracking is available in the following cities:
– Bila Tserkva
– Kyiv (Kyivpastrans)
– Lviv region
– Kharkiv (electric transport)
** Main app function – public transport tracking – depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the one that shown in the application.
– Real-time transition. Info about coordinates, speed and direction of movement is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location.
– Simultaneous visualization of speed and direction of movement. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on the speed, the size of the colored part of the ring around the marker changes, and its middle indicates the direction of movement.
– Color differentiation of routes. It is extremely easy to distinguish routes, because the selected routes differ not only in number but also in color. If desired, you can change the color differentiation according to transport types.
– Only relevant information. CityBus filters outdated data not to show you what isn't really there.
– Smart view. As you zoom in, all vehicles equipped with GPS trackers appear on the map, not just those of selected routes.
– Favourites. CityBus allows you to save selected route lists and apply them in just a few taps on the screen.
– Routes search. All you have to do is select two points on the map, the results can be filtered and used to view the location of the desired transport.
Online public transport tracking of Bila Tserkva, Dnipro, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhzhya, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Lutsk, Lviv, Lviv region, Mariupol, Mykolayiv, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Chernigiv – in a single app
CityBus provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Galaxy Pack the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install CityBus on PC
To download and install CityBus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CityBus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CityBus on PC.
Download CityBus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CityBus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CityBus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CityBus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.