Citrix Secure Mail is the newest Business release developed and published by Citrix. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Citrix Secure Mail PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Citrix Secure Mail is a simple, yet robust email solution that does the job. Keeps you connected. Securely. On the go.
Be it an enterprise or a BYOD program, you can confidently turn your mobile device into a business tool – managing emails from multiple accounts, calendars (business and personal), and contacts. All without compromising your personal data. The app works seamlessly with Citrix Files, Citrix QuickEdit, Skype for Business, and GoToMeeting.
Secure Mail offers a rich and customizable experience on your mobile device. With Citrix Endpoint Management, you can also manage the app with security policies that suit your organization's needs.
Features in this release:
• Multiple Exchange accounts
• Ability to report phishing emails
• A dedicated folder for your email attachments
• Support for Samsung DeX
• Single sign-on
• Triage view for quick email sorting
• Personal contact groups
• Skype/GTM/WebEx for meetings
Supported mail servers:
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft Office 365
• IBM Lotus Notes
Got any feedback or requests for new features or enhancements? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using our app!
Citrix Secure Mail provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to share trip progress in Google Maps [Guide]
Download and Install Citrix Secure Mail on PC
To download and install Citrix Secure Mail for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Citrix Secure Mail on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Citrix Secure Mail on PC.
Download Citrix Secure Mail for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Citrix Secure Mail Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Citrix Secure Mail, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Citrix Secure Mail on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.