Citrix Secure Hub is the newest Business release developed and published by Citrix. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Citrix Secure Hub PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Citrix Secure Hub (formerly known as Worx Home) provides direct access to your workspace for all mobile, web, virtual Windows and SaaS apps. It provides single sign-on capabilities and the enforcement of device and app-level security policies.
· Access all apps from a single interface
· Access to corporate resources
· Offline and online access
Ask about our opinion, Citrix Secure Hub provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: AlfaOBD the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Citrix Secure Hub on PC
To download and install Citrix Secure Hub for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Citrix Secure Hub on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Citrix Secure Hub on PC.
Download Citrix Secure Hub for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Citrix Secure Hub Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Citrix Secure Hub, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Citrix Secure Hub on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.