Citizen is a free Android App developed by Sp0n Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Citizen PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Currently operating in New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area. Expanding soon.
Joining the Citizen safety network will give you instant access to information about crimes near you. The Citizen technology will send you real-time push notifications to alert you of crimes that are close. Users write to us every day telling us how Citizen is changing how they engage with their neighborhoods. Citizen notifications have prompted users to evacuate burning buildings, deter school buses from departing a school during a nearby terrorist attack, or even rescue their neighbor’s baby locked in a hot car.
You may receive a notification of a crime in progress before the police have responded. This app is meant to keep you safe and protect you. Please use Citizen responsibly.
Real-time Alerts: Location-based notifications help you avoid potentially dangerous situations.
Live Video: Go live from the scene or watch an incident unfold from different angles.
Incident Details: Receive continuous updates on incidents and chat with other Citizen users.
Ask about our opinion, Citizen provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cooking Talent – Restaurant fever Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Citizen on PC
To download and install Citizen for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Citizen on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Citizen on PC.
Download Citizen for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Citizen Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Citizen, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Citizen on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.