Citizen News is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Royal Media Services. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Citizen News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Citizen News App for Android is designed for use on both your phone and tablet. Get the latest breaking news, entertainment, sports, politics or business from Kenya and around the world, watch citizen tv online anywhere, anytime.
Share the app with your Friends and stand a chance to win amazing prizes like Smartphones and Mobile Data weekly. After Installing, Click on Side Navigation Menu, and select Share App, then Invite your Friends. Watch Promo Video Above.
>Get breaking news alerts
>Watch citizen tv live
>Save your favorite news articles for offline reading
>Resize article's text size
>Explore related news
>Customize app's Layout
>Watch your favorite kenyan shows like papa shirandula, tahidi high, mother-in-law, shamba shape-up & Catch up with afrosinema and your favorite soap operas.
>Read Top Stories, News, Politics, Business, Sports, Lifestyle/Entertainment and many more from Kenya and around the world.
N/B: There is a temporary problem experienced by those who downloaded our app on 1st and 2nd August 2015. In case you are unable to receive the latest news from the app due to this issue, please go to Settings, select Applications then Citizen News, click on Clear Data. The app will work fine after doing this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to our users.
Ask about our opinion, Citizen News provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Badminton League PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Citizen News on PC
To download and install Citizen News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Citizen News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Citizen News on PC.
Download Citizen News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Citizen News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Citizen News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Citizen News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.