Citizen Account is the newest Productivity release developed and published by وزارة الموارد البشرية والتنمية الاجتماعية. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Citizen Account PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Citizen Account App makes it easier for you to review all of your account details, your financial payments, the results of your appeals and all of other Citizen Account Services.
Citizen Account provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Word Cookies™ Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Citizen Account on PC
To download and install Citizen Account for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Citizen Account on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Citizen Account on PC.
Download Citizen Account for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Citizen Account Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Citizen Account, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Citizen Account on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.