Circuit Training Assistant Pro is a free Android App developed by Riana, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Circuit Training Assistant Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get in shape or improve your fitness level in the privacy of your home with Circuit Training Assistant. The app includes a library of follow along workouts based on High Intensity Circuit Training (HICT).
Get back your body's natural ability to move or improve your movement qualities with the exclusive "Resets" workouts from the "Original Strength" system by Tim Anderson SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG.
For variety, the app includes several circuit formats: Interval Training (HIIT, Tabata), Every minute on the minute (EMOM), For time and As many rounds as possible in a give time frame. The workouts are based on a predefined set of video illustrated bodyweight exercises or kettlebell exercises.
For the beginners or the busiest of you, short and intense workouts allow you to incorporate exercising in your daily schedule and get more chance to sustain for a long period. More advanced users can create their own workouts using the built-in exercises or with custom ones.
Ask about our opinion, Circuit Training Assistant Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cos Camera: Best Filters Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Circuit Training Assistant Pro on PC
To download and install Circuit Training Assistant Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Circuit Training Assistant Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Circuit Training Assistant Pro on PC.
Download Circuit Training Assistant Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Circuit Training Assistant Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Circuit Training Assistant Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Circuit Training Assistant Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.