Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the first digital Samdech Porthinhean Chuon Nath’s Khmer-Khmer Dictionary to have exact content from the Fifth Edition published in 1967. This work is under the initiative of H.E. Dr. Aun Pornmoniroth, Deputy Prime Minister of Economy and Finance with technical and financial supports from the Royal University of Phnom Penh(RUPP) and Electricite Du Cambodge (EDC).
Ask about our opinion, Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Comfortably Use A Linux PC At Night With Desktop Dimmer [Guide]
Download and Install Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary on PC
To download and install Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary on PC.
Download Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chuon Nath Digital Dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.