Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin is a free Android App developed by Gismart, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chromatic Guitar Tuner is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use app offering pro level of tuning precision!
The app features different tuning modes, a list of standard and alternative guitar and ukulele tunings, complete with extra tools for beginners and pros.
It’s totally free!
This is the ideal tuning app for:
– Acoustic guitar
– Electric guitar
– 6, 7, 8, 12 string guitars
– Acoustic bass guitar
– Electric bass guitar
– Upright bass
Other musical instruments:
How to tune your Guitar, Ukulele or Bass?
Chromatic Guitar Tuner helps you tune your electric or acoustic guitar with a high level of precision and incredible ease. You don’t need any additional equipment – it works with the mic of your device, you don’t even need your guitar amp – it will pick up your electric guitar or bass unplugged.
The are several modes you can use to tune your instruments:
You simply play each string one by one and the app automatically determines the string deviation and shows you whether it’s sharp (higher pitched) or flat (lower pitched) and in which direction to adjust it.
Chromatic Tuner Mode
Tune by Ear. If you want to train your ear there’s just the perfect mode for you. In Tune by Ear mode – Chromatic Guitar Tuner will play out each note for you so you can tune your instrument. You can then check it in automatic or chromatic note to make sure it’s tuned correctly.
Pitchfork (Tuning Fork)
The app also includes a built-in tuning fork (pitchfork with tone generator from 1 hertz to 22050 hz).
Take advantage of the built-in presets for guitar and ukulele tunings:
Alternate Guitar: E Flat (half step down), First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Drop D, Major Third and other drop tunings.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor ukulele, Soprano ukulele, Baritone ukulele
Chromatic Guitar Tuner is used by millions of players around the globe.
Our Guitar Tuner is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world.
If you an educational organization that are using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Kitten Cat Craft:Super Market Ep2 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin on PC
To download and install Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin on PC.
Download Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chromatic Guitar Tuner Free: Ukulele, Bass, Violin on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.