Choices: Stories You Play is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Choices: Stories You Play PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One choice can change everything! Fall in love, solve crimes, and embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:
THE FRESHMAN, BOOK 1. Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris… or all three at once?
– Dress to impress with fashion forward outfits.
– Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
– Support new friends as you tackle freshman adventures together!
THE CROWN & THE FLAME, BOOK 1. Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!
– Form alliances to build your army.
– Master unique weapons.
– Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
– Crush your enemies in an epic battle!
MOST WANTED, BOOK 1. The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?
– Play as Detective Dave Reyes and U.S. Marshal Sam Massey.
– Investigate a mystery with twists you won't see coming.
– Examine evidence at crime scenes.
– Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!
…PLUS more new stories COMING SOON!
Choices is by the team that first created story games for mobile over a decade ago. Later we created Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA.
Both games hit the Top 25 and were inspirations for other companies. After leaving EA, our team regrouped in a small office and with the quacking of nearby ducklings we set out to create story driven games with heart. As Pixelberry, we launched two hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.
Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.
But even through diaper changes and late nights, we think we’ve created our best work to date. We hope you’ll fall in love with our newest characters, Chris, James, Kaitlyn, Dave, and Sam just as we have.
– The Pixelberry Team
Ask about our opinion, Choices: Stories You Play provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Insaquarium: Crazy Aquarium New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Choices: Stories You Play on PC
To download and install Choices: Stories You Play for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Choices: Stories You Play on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Choices: Stories You Play on PC.
Download Choices: Stories You Play for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Choices: Stories You Play Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Choices: Stories You Play, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Choices: Stories You Play on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.