Chicco BebèCare is a free Parenting App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chicco BebèCare PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
To receive prompt assistance you can call us at 800.188.898 or write to the CONTACT US section of our website (https://www.chicco.com/it/contattaci.htmI).
Use this space just to leave your review.
Chicco BebèCare is a complete system of childminder devices designed by Chicco to warn of the presence of the child on board, to guarantee you peace of mind and your child maximum safety.
Choose between child seats with integrated sensors or Chicco BebèCare easy-tech universal accessory and download the Chicco BebèCare App.
With simple steps we guide you to connect Chicco device to your smartphone.
Chicco BebèCare has three alarm levels, for greater safety:
– alarm 0: If the driver walks away from the car with the smartphone, leaving the child on board, Chicco BebèCare sends a first notification on the smartphone. From now on, he has 3 minutes to be able to carry out activities such as unloading groceries from the car, loading the trunk or refueling in complete serenity.
– first level alarm: if the vehicle driver leaving exceeds 3 minutes of time, a visual, acoustic and haptic alarm is triggered and it can be stopped within 40 seconds.
– second level alarm: if the first level alarm is not silenced in the scheduled time, the second level alarm is activated by sending alarm messages to all the predefined emergency contacts with useful indications to geolocate the area in where the baby is.
Chicco BebèCare sends notifications on your smartphone if the child stays on the seat for a long time, to remind you to take a break.
Chicco BebèCare allows you to monitor the battery level of the connected device and it sends you a notification in case the battery level is low.
Chicco BebèCare offers a package of 15 alarm messages and it is possible to purchase additional packages in the "Settings / Alarm messages" section.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Chicco BebèCare first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Swedish Health Connect the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Chicco BebèCare on PC
To download and install Chicco BebèCare for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chicco BebèCare on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chicco BebèCare on PC.
Download Chicco BebèCare for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chicco BebèCare Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chicco BebèCare, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chicco BebèCare on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.