Chess Stars – Play Online is a free Android Game developed by Coffee Break Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chess Stars – Play Online PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Playing classic Chess with other people was never that simple! With in-game chat and Facebook integration, you can experience social Chess with friends, family & players around the world. Stay in touch with others and you'll never run out of worthy opponents! Thanks to a simple layout and 3 exciting game modes, Chess Stars is truly the perfect way to play social Chess for players of all levels, from kids & beginners to real chess lovers & masters.
Learn how to play Social Chess. Discover classic chess tactics and strategy to win with a satisfying checkmate.
Game Modes include Quick Matches, Slow Chess, and play against the computer. You can personalize the game with our beautiful themes, sets & boards that include Dracula, Under the Sea, and Indiana.
Playing this classic board game is a great way to increase your IQ so you can become a real Multiplayer Chess Grandmaster just like Magnus Carlsen.
– Multiplayer Chess: play with friends, family & players around the world
– Quick 1v1 speed and fast matches
-On board Game Analysis to learn more about your best moves, move strengths and blunders at the end of the game
– Play long Multiplayer Chess where players take turns in their own time.
– Play against com (computer) with 10 difficulty levels.
– Chat with emojis
– View in-game stats
– Make new friends
– Learn Chess by watching lessons' videos
– Climb up the League leaderboards by participating in Tournaments
Looking for an even greater challenge? Want to become a Chess master in no time? Subscribe now to get fantastic benefits and improve your game:
– Unlock 40 professional chess lessons
– Remove ads
– Access to unlimited themes
– Increase friends limits
All of this for just $9.99 a month or only $59.99 a year.
CONTACT & SUPPORT
For support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated about new features in our classic Chess game, follow us on social media.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Chess Stars – Play Online first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: myPatientVisit Portal PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Chess Stars – Play Online on PC
To download and install Chess Stars – Play Online for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chess Stars – Play Online on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chess Stars – Play Online on PC.
Download Chess Stars – Play Online for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chess Stars – Play Online Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chess Stars – Play Online, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chess Stars – Play Online on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.