Chess Coach is a free Android Game developed by KemigoGames, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chess Coach PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chess Coach will help you train on your own. Learn chess using the methods of professional players. Find the only correct move in the attack against the king in the Checkmate section. Practice your chess tactics in Middlegame combinations. Memorize the notation of the chessboard on the simulator to play chess blindly. Check your chess skills in the Challenges. Track your training progress and statistics. Install now and win every day!
Chess Coach provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install AbanteCart On Ubuntu Server [Guide]
Download and Install Chess Coach on PC
To download and install Chess Coach for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chess Coach on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chess Coach on PC.
Download Chess Coach for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chess Coach Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chess Coach, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chess Coach on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.