Checkers is the newest Board release developed and published by English Checkers. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Checkers PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
I created my Checkers app as example of good checkers for me and posted it on store as free board game for you.
I hope you enjoy it and get a lot pleasure from playing. 🙂
– support ten different rules of checkers
– seven levels of difficulty
– two players mode
– game assistant (Helper)
– five themes (dark, light, gold, art and black)
– realistic graphics
– sound effects
– some help about rules
– small size
– English Checkers also called American Checkers
– Russian Draughts
– Brazilian Checkers
– International Checkers
– Spanish Checkers
– Italian Checkers
– Thai Checkers also called Makhos
– Turkish Checkers
– Czech Checkers
– Pool Checkers
You can help me expand and do it better.
If you have some comments and suggestions then can write it here. I will read your reviews and go ahead!
Checkers provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 3D Parallax Background the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Checkers on PC
To download and install Checkers for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Checkers on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Checkers on PC.
Download Checkers for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Checkers Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Checkers, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Checkers on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.