Chatous is a free Android App developed by Castle Global, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chatous PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
On Chatous, you can chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about. You never know who you'll meet!
The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real. Stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking to and bring the chat conversation to life through video chat and photo sharing.
★ Use #hashtags to find and chat with people with similar interests
★ Protect your identity through anonymity or by changing your display name at any time – it can't be searched!
★ Use Chatous on your mobile phone or on your desktop computer at chatous.com
★ Video chat and share expiring photos, videos, and audio messages!
We hope you love using Chatous as much as we do. We’re always looking to improve the user experience, and we’d love to hear from you with any feedback, questions and concerns. Happy chatting!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gochatous
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Chatous first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Critical Ops PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Chatous on PC
To download and install Chatous for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chatous on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chatous on PC.
Download Chatous for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chatous Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chatous, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chatous on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.