Chase Mobile is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chase Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bank from almost anywhere with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, transfer money, all safely and securely with your device.
Whether you’re on the go or curled up on the couch, day or night, with the Chase Mobile app, you’re in control of your accounts.
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT WITH JUST A FEW TAPS
• Simply swipe to see your balances without signing in using Account Preview.
• Sign in securely with fingerprint sign in and don’t worry about fat-fingering your password.
• Monitor your checking, savings or credit card activities.
• Keep track of your credit and debit card rewards that you’re saving for your next vacation.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS WHEN YOU’RE ON THE GO
• Set up a travel notification for your debit and credit cards to let us know if you’ll be away.
• Opt in to Account Alerts and set your notification preferences so you can keep tabs on your account activity.
MOVE MONEY WITHOUT STEPPING INSIDE A BRANCH
• See how much you owe and when, plus schedule a payment for your Chase credit card, mortgage or other loan or line of credit.
• Pay other bills such as utilities, service providers, and credit cards.
• Use Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® to pay back your friends for lunch, your babysitter for the week or nudge your brother to pay you back for mom’s birthday gift.
• Snap a picture and deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit®.
• Transfer money between your Chase accounts.
• Reload your Chase Liquid® prepaid card.
• Send wire transfers.
CONNECT WITH CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs and get directions.
• Speak with a service representative 24/7.
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. Member FDIC
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A.
Equal Opportunity Lender
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Chase Mobile first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Cut It: Brain Puzzles the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Chase Mobile on PC
To download and install Chase Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chase Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chase Mobile on PC.
Download Chase Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chase Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chase Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chase Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.