Chameleon Run is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Chameleon Run PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chameleon Run is a unique, fast and challenging autorunner with a colorful twist. Jump, switch and run through expertly crafted levels that will have you running back for more.
Your goal is to switch your color to match the ground as you run and jump from platform to platform. Sounds easy right? Well think again!
– Fast paced running, jumping and switching colors
– Fun jumping mechanics like "double jump" and "head jump"
– Pixel perfect physics
– Stylish, super smooth and colorful graphics
– Non-linear levels with 3 special objectives in each one
– Compete for the fastest time on each level
– Simple two button controls
Ask about our opinion, Chameleon Run provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to back up the Taskbar layout on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Chameleon Run on PC
To download and install Chameleon Run for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Chameleon Run on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Chameleon Run on PC.
Download Chameleon Run for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Chameleon Run Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Chameleon Run, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Chameleon Run on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.