c:geo is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by c:geo team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on c:geo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go unofficial client for geocaching.com and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (such as Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports – just install it and start right away.
– View caches on a Live Map
– Use Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps
– Search for caches by various criteria
– Log your finds online or offline
– Store cache information on your device
– Create and manage waypoints
– Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
– Import/Export GPX files
– Full support for trackables
– Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an existing account on geocaching.com or another geocaching platform (like Opencaching).
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a Trackable while posting a cache log.
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ (https://faq.cgeo.org) or consult the user guide (https://manual.cgeo.org).
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check https://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
c:geo provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install c:geo on PC
To download and install c:geo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type c:geo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy c:geo on PC.
Download c:geo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More c:geo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using c:geo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running c:geo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.