CCleaner is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CCleaner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
● Remove junk, such as obsolete and residual files
Analyze Applications’ impact
● Check which apps consume your data
● Find apps draining your battery
● Discover unused apps
Speed up your Device
● New! Quickly stop running tasks with Task Killer
● New! App Hibernation feature will stop apps from running in the background until you manually open them
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
● New! App Stats feature lets you quickly determine the overall impact of individual apps on your device
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced CCleaner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Link Preview In iMessages On iOS [Guide]
Download and Install CCleaner on PC
To download and install CCleaner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CCleaner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CCleaner on PC.
Download CCleaner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CCleaner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CCleaner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CCleaner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.