Cat Painter is a free Android Game developed by waken, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cat Painter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Google Indie Games Festival 2018 Top 3 Finalist and Shonen Jump Plus Award Winner!
An all-new drawing game for children and adults alike!
Share your work and guess what others have drawn!
Make everyone smile with silly and fun pictures!
Discover your hidden artistic talent!
▼ Game Overview ▼
・Your Appurrentices will visit you to show you their work. Guess what they've drawn!
・Collect Inspiration by guessing correctly, and draw your own pictures of numerous Themes!
・Submit your work to Contests! You'll be judged by other cat painters from all around the world!
・Win Contests to gain Coins and Upgrade your items! Improve your chances of winning the next one!
・Share your masterpiece on social media!
Check out our Twitter account for everyone's best drawn pictures!
You might even see your own!
Cat Painter provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Little Panda Bubble PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Cat Painter on PC
To download and install Cat Painter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cat Painter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cat Painter on PC.
Download Cat Painter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cat Painter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cat Painter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cat Painter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.