Castles of Mad King Ludwig is a free Android Game developed by Bezier Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Castles of Mad King Ludwig PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Castles of Mad King Ludwig is a great port of a really cool castle building board game." TouchArcade
"A diverting tile-laying game. Excellent series of puzzles and tough AI." PocketGamer
Ted Alspach's castle-building board game comes alive on Android! The winner of the prestigious 2015 Mensa Mind Games award tasks players with building extravagant castles for King Ludwig of Bavaria. Castles are constructed one room at a time, with a different player each round setting the prices for the others, resulting in a competitive, engaging game where building is as much fun as winning!
Choose your strategy carefully as you compete against your friends or computer AI opponents. Or take on the Campaign, and travel to 15 real-life castle sites, each with up to 3 unique Crown Goals, providing hours of fun and challenge.
• Two to Four Player Pass-and-Play/Computer Matches
• Campaign Mode with Levels based on Real Castle Sites
• Training Tower Levels teach Game Basics
• Help System with Illustrated Rules, Tips, and Tile Reference
• 75 Different Room Tiles
• Orchestral Soundtrack
• Share Your Castle on Twitter, Facebook, and more
• Google Play Games Achievements
* For the best user experience, devices with 5-inch screens or larger running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher are recommended. *
Ask about our opinion, Castles of Mad King Ludwig provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix The api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll Is Missing Error During Windows 10 Upgrade [Guide]
Download and Install Castles of Mad King Ludwig on PC
To download and install Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Castles of Mad King Ludwig on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Castles of Mad King Ludwig on PC.
Download Castles of Mad King Ludwig for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Castles of Mad King Ludwig Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Castles of Mad King Ludwig on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.