Castle Wreck is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Castle Wreck PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you want to relax before work or school? Maybe you need some stress relief from the world? Or perhaps you just simply want to destroy stuff? If you answered yes to any of these questions you should get this game. If you answered no, then you should also get this game and find your own reason of why you need to play it.
In this game you get to shoot cannons, destroy castles and watch it all fall down! All from the safe space of your own mobile device.
Tap to aim horizontally, tap again to aim vertically and the cannon will shoot by itself.
100% satisfaction guaranteed! 100% historically accurate! *
* Disclaimer: we are not actually guaranteeing anything and we are also not sure if it's historically accurate.
Ask about our opinion, Castle Wreck provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Deus Ex: The Fall the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Castle Wreck on PC
To download and install Castle Wreck for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Castle Wreck on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Castle Wreck on PC.
Download Castle Wreck for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Castle Wreck Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Castle Wreck, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Castle Wreck on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.