Castle of Illusion is a free Android Game developed by Disney, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Castle of Illusion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusions to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
GAME FEATURES –
– Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game!
– Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures!
– Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions!
– Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
You can upload and save content from this app to your device.
Castle of Illusion provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Remove Search Engines In Firefox [Guide]
Download and Install Castle of Illusion on PC
To download and install Castle of Illusion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Castle of Illusion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Castle of Illusion on PC.
Download Castle of Illusion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Castle of Illusion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Castle of Illusion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Castle of Illusion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.