Case Simulator 2 is a free Android Game developed by Smoked Studios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Case Simulator 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Unbox some of the most exotic weapon and knife skins in this brand new app.
Updated with newest Prisma 2, Fracture and Operation Broken Fang cases, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Case Simulator 2 delivers great case opening in-game like experience.
• Items collection
• Item prices
• Item quality/StatTrak™
• All cases and souvenirs
• Drop rates based on hundreds of samples to create authentic case opening simulation
• Trade up Contracts
• Smooth experience, up to 60 frames per second (Where supported)
• Simple UI
App consists of 10 tabs – Cases, Inventory, Contracts, Jackpot, Coinflip, Roulette, Shop, Collection, Upgrader and Trading. To switch tab simply tap on its name.
• Cases tab – this is here you unbox your weapon skins, to begin opening cases tap icon on the right and select crate you wish to open.
• Inventory tab – all weapons you obtain will be stored here, use this tab to review skins and delete unwanted ones.
• Contracts tab – instead of deleting items, you can use them in Trade up Contract. Choose rarity of item you want to obtain and provide 10 skins of inferior rairty. All 10 weapons will be traded for one new random weapon with superior rarity.
• Jackpot tab – feeling lucky? Try Jackpot! Place where you gamble your skins away, to start simply add skins to your pot, choose difficulty and spin to win! Win big or go home!
• Coinflip – play 50/50 duel with your skins. Coinflip decides who win all skins in the pot. To play Coinflip, go to Casino tab and press Play Coinflip button, you can always go back to Casino using Casino button.
• Roulette – spin the Wheel of Fortune and win! Bet on one of three colors and win up to 14x! Gems are needed to play roulette, in order to get them visit your inventory and sell some skins.
• Shop – in shop you can buy any weapon or knife you like with gems. Beware items in shop are 50% more expensive, so choose wisely!
• Collection – every new weapon obtained is added to collection, with enough weapon skins collected you will level up your collection. Can you collect them all?
• Upgrader – upgrade you skins up to x10 times of their original value. Beware there is a chance that you skin will be destroyed during upgrade process.
• Trading – trade your items with friends or random players from around the world.
• Crash – the longer you keep your bet in, the more you get but market can crash any second. Make sure to withdraw your funds before its too late!
Note: Weapon skins found in Case Simulator 2 cannot be used in official Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game made by Valve.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Case Simulator 2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 6 more KDE Plasma 5 widgets for your Linux desktop [Guide]
Download and Install Case Simulator 2 on PC
To download and install Case Simulator 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Case Simulator 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Case Simulator 2 on PC.
Download Case Simulator 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Case Simulator 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Case Simulator 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Case Simulator 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.