Carrier Services is the newest Communication release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Carrier Services PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Carrier Services enables the latest communication services from mobile carriers, including battery-optimizations and support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Carrier Services first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Unlock Your Mac With Your Android Fingerprint Sensor [Guide]
Download and Install Carrier Services on PC
To download and install Carrier Services for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Carrier Services on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Carrier Services on PC.
Download Carrier Services for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Carrier Services Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Carrier Services, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Carrier Services on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.