Carista OBD2 is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Carista OBD2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A FREE TOOL.
Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Is my car supported? Check here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. "check engine", ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems. Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had! Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
For all supported vehicles:
• Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests — that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda models:
• Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
• Battery registration
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
• Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
1. Supported vehicles: SOME models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan and Infiniti. To check a specific model and year, see: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
All paid features are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a subscription at $49.99 USD/year or $19.99 USD/3 months or $9.99 USD/month. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features.
3. Hardware Requirement
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth or WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective). See: https://www.caristaapp.com/adapter
More info and help at https://www.caristaapp.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Carista OBD2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Bike Racing 3D Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Carista OBD2 on PC
To download and install Carista OBD2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Carista OBD2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Carista OBD2 on PC.
Download Carista OBD2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Carista OBD2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Carista OBD2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Carista OBD2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.