Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists is a free Android App developed by Level Ex, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You work hard, now it’s time to play hard in the cardiology app that reimagines your specialty as a captivating video game. A winning combination of clinical and procedural gameplay brings you back to what you love about practicing medicine and delivers critical information that keeps you performing at the top of your game—all for FREE. Cases refresh daily: Diagnose and treat diseases from common to rare, and play even more heart-pumping PCI levels within Cardio Ex’s vivid vasculature. Rare medical scenarios and complications help you stay a beat ahead and prepare for your next real-life boss level.
*Real cardiology cases informed by expert cardiologists. Levels refresh every day with new diagnosis, treatment, and procedural challenges for you to try.
*New clinical levels: Acute myocardial infarction, HFpEF, HFrEF, multifocal atrial tachycardia, mitral regurgitation, atrial fibrillation, and more! Flex your deductive reasoning skills as you eliminate diseases, and weigh treatment options to maximize patient health and satisfaction before time runs out.
*Enhanced PCI gameplay in the heart-racing levels interventional cardiologists have loved since Cardio Ex’s release—plus new levels. Get ready to battle stenotic lesions, calcified lesions, bifurcation lesions, thrombosis, coronary artery dissection, and coronary artery perforation in striking recreations of the human heart.
*Free CME, accessible any time in its own designated area.
*Real-time feedback in game to better understand medical cases and your score.
*Supplemental, evidence-based reading materials post clinical gameplay to boost your expertise.
*Risk-free exploration of conditions, drug therapies, devices, and techniques most relevant to you.
*Rewards, achievements, and special collections that motivate you to sharpen specific skills and increase knowledge in select topics. Replay levels at your convenience to explore new approaches or improve your score.
*Collectible avatars, backgrounds, and titles that uniquely represent you and showcase your accomplishments.
Level Ex video games are played by over 700,000 medical professionals and endorsed by top academic institutions and medical societies for physician education and training. Cardio Ex is available for free to physicians, residents, medical students, and healthcare professionals worldwide: interventional cardiologists, general cardiologists, electrophysiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, and other medical specialists.
Please rate and review Cardio Ex, and share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ALABAMA EMS PORTAL the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists on PC
To download and install Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists on PC.
Download Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cardio Ex: For Cardiovascular Specialists on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.