Cannon Shot! is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cannon Shot! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Fill all the buckets with balls to complete a level.
Use your finger to move various objects to change the direction of the balls you shoot. Aim smart!
Complete levels to unlocks new cannons. Can you find the rare one?
Cannon Shot! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get a Dutch IP Address From Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install Cannon Shot! on PC
To download and install Cannon Shot! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cannon Shot! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cannon Shot! on PC.
Download Cannon Shot! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cannon Shot! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cannon Shot!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cannon Shot! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.