Canada Topo Maps Pro is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by ATLOGIS Geoinformatics GmbH & Co. KG. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Canada Topo Maps Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy to use outdoor/offline navigation app with the best topographic maps of Canada.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
*** Attention: Please use Toporama or Canada Base Map layer if you need most recent topo maps ! ***
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google and Bing maps)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, …)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• Use Coordinates in UTM, WGS84 or MGRS
• and many more …
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Canada Basemap (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• CanTopo (new Canada topos at 1:50.000, partial coverage of Can)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer for OSM, Google, Bing or Toporama maps
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada. Can be enhanced with hillshading overlay.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to email@example.com
Canada Topo Maps Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Merge Plane – Click & Idle Tycoon Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Canada Topo Maps Pro on PC
To download and install Canada Topo Maps Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Canada Topo Maps Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Canada Topo Maps Pro on PC.
Download Canada Topo Maps Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Canada Topo Maps Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Canada Topo Maps Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Canada Topo Maps Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.