CampusCare is a free Android App developed by Entab Infotech Pvt. Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CampusCare PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CampusCare -Mobile Apps are designed to work with school ERP software. It will give desired output only when these features are opted and used by the school.
The URL used should be the URL of your ward's school parent portal (ex:xyzcampuscare.in) and login credentials are same as parent portal login credentials.
There is a customer support available during working hours and you may write at 'email@example.com' or call at +91-11-43193333 and choose to dial 5 to reach to parent desk for assistance
This enables the school, teachers and management to come to the same platform and the students education gets strengthened as a collective effort.
This helps us to view the daily assignments, school and class news, fee detail, online fee payment, exam related information, report cards etc.
There is a customer support available at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or dial +91-11-43193333, choose to dial 5 to reach to parent help desk.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced CampusCare first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Jungle Adventures Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install CampusCare on PC
To download and install CampusCare for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CampusCare on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CampusCare on PC.
Download CampusCare for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CampusCare Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CampusCare, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CampusCare on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.