Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker is a free Android App developed by Funn Media, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🥕 SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
🤔 WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which helps you make healthier choices when eating.
🤓 HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
🤩 GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add – quickly add calories you have consumed – it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Macro Tracking – track your macro nutrient goals
• Water Tracker – track your daily water intake needs
• Keep track of your weight
• Widgets – quickly log your favorite plates and see your progress
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly progress charts which give a fantastic overview while also helping you make comparisons
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Barcode food UPC scanning (US region only currently)
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• NO registration or sign up required! All information is stored and kept on your device.
• Journal View – alternative home screen layout option – see all of your data at a glance
• Voice assist – log your food using voice commands
• Smart Watch app – quick check of your calorie intake for the day to help you stay on track along with macro nutrient values
• Dark Mode!
• Health integration – read/write dietary data to Health apps
• Stay hydrated
• Eat whole foods rich in healthy nutrients
• Avoid processed foods
• Be more active and move!
NOTE: Calory is not a medical app. Suggested calorie intake goal is just an estimate based on your profile. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific diet needs.
Ask about our opinion, Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Slot Machines – Great Cat Slots™ Free Vegas Pokies on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker on PC
To download and install Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker on PC.
Download Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calory: Simple Calorie Counter & Macro Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.