Calorie Counter + is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calorie Counter + PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Calorie Counter App by Nutracheck is fast and easy to use. Achieve your weight loss goal. Enjoy a 7 day free trial – after this daily limits apply. Upgrade in-App for unlimited use. Or continue free on Lite membership with daily limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
Nutracheck makes it easy to track what you eat…
• Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
• Also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and sodium
• Huge food database with photos or logos of foods
• Lets you set your own calorie and nutrition targets
• Links with Fitbit
• Shows an icon on your home screen with calories remaining for the day
• Includes access to the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial. The website is great for getting the big picture – see all 7 nutrients in your diary. Plus more reports for insight. For Website & App membership options tap on 'More' > 'Payment options'.
WHY NUTRACHECK IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS
• Faster to use – less taps to add food to the diary
• Photos or logos of food make it easy to find the exact product you ate
• The food database is managed for quality and accuracy
• Sets you daily targets for water, fruit and veg
• Tracks exercise too, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
• Gives pre-set nutrient guides to help you focus on a specific nutrient
• Icon on your home screen shows calories remaining for the day at a glance
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
• Count calories and track 6 other nutrients
• See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
• Type in the description of a food or exercise
• Scan a barcode to add food quickly
• Add your own products using 'Manually Added'
• Search for 'fast food' and restaurant meals
• Track your water intake
• Count fresh fruit and vegetable servings
• Track exercise: over 1,000 activities
• Add steps count from any device
• View progress in the 'Week View' (under 'More')
• More graphs and reports are available on the Nutracheck website (with Website & App membership)
• Check calories and nutrients in meals you cook at home
• Calorie count your favorite recipes and save in a personal folder
• Track your progress – enter weight and waist size
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Create your forum profile and upload a photo
• Take part in our nutritionist’s weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• View and edit your profile and goals
• Link to Fitbit
• Turn on home screen icon to show remaining calories for the day
• Turn off product photos to save data
• Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
• Help section
• Contact the Nutracheck Customer Care Team
Go to 'More' > 'Payment options' to select a membership and purchase in-App through your Google Play account:
30 days App-Only membership – $4.99
12 months App-Only membership – $39.99
1 month Web & App membership – $12.99
3 months Web & App membership – $32.99
We've added lots of new features you've asked for…
• Extra nutrient tracking. You can now track Carbs, Sugar, Protein, Saturated Fat and Sodium as well as Calories and Fat.
• Check the proportion of carbs, fat and protein you eat in a pie chart
• See how your diet stacks up vs daily nutrient targets in a simple bar chart
• Pick a nutrient to focus on tracking in your diary
• Choose a pre-set nutrition target for Lower Carb, Less Sugar, Higher Protein, Lower Fat
• Option to set your own calorie allowance and nutrient targets
• Clearer diary layout
….plus we've also squished a few annoying bugs.
We hope you like the update. As always, please do let our Customer Care team know if you have any feedback: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Calorie Counter + first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Calorie Counter + on PC
To download and install Calorie Counter + for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calorie Counter + on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calorie Counter + on PC.
Download Calorie Counter + for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calorie Counter + Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calorie Counter +, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calorie Counter + on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.