Calorie Counter HiKi is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calorie Counter HiKi PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you want to lose weight or build muscles? Use our new HiKi Calorie Counter app for Android to count calories and lose weight with ease!
The application will automatically count your daily calorie allowance and PCF correlation depending on your parameters and activity. Thousands of people all over the world use HiKi Calorie Counter every day, join us!
No account or registration needed
Use as you install! All data is saved on your device offline!
• Calorie Calculator
• Food intake tracking that allows you to make notes in your food diary
• Daily calories, fats, proteins and carbohydrates counter
• Daily pure water counter
• Food products and cooked dishes calories info plus an enormous food product database
• Body mass index, fat percentage, calorie allowance and PCF calculation
• Agile tuning of calories, fats, carbohydrates and proteins limits
• GI (glycemic index) and GL (glycemic load) of food products
• CU (carbohydrate units) count in food intakes for patients with diabetes
• Ability to upload ration to website and get link to it
• Graphs and statistics covering food intakes and weight losing data
• Previous days ration display
• Portion weight adjusting for various food products
• Offline access to data stored on devices
• Burned calorie count for various activities
• Synchronization with your other devices
• Food and fitness information aggregation
Pro version Advantages
– Add unlimited number of food products to database
– Create several profiles on one device
– Save food as templates for quick loading
– Fill in your food diary for days to come
– Statistics tab shows data for all days
– Mix products to get complex dishes in accordance with recipes
If you go PRO, the payment will be charged through your Google Play account during purchase confirmation. The subscription will be auto-renewed shortly before the subscription period ends, maintaining the same price and subscription type you previously purchased, unless you unsubscribe no later than 24 hours before the subscription ends. Subscription can be managed through your Google Play account after purchase. It is not possible to refund a subscription or cancel a subscription during the current period.
• Workout diary
• Food and drinks reminders
Help us to impove HiKi Calorie Counter app. We are always looking forward to your suggestions and feedbacks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Calorie Counter HiKi provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: JioChat: HD Video Call Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Calorie Counter HiKi on PC
To download and install Calorie Counter HiKi for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calorie Counter HiKi on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calorie Counter HiKi on PC.
Download Calorie Counter HiKi for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calorie Counter HiKi Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calorie Counter HiKi, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calorie Counter HiKi on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.