Calorie Counter – EasyFit free is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Mario Herzberg (Hanna). Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calorie Counter – EasyFit free PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easy Fit calorie counter tracks your food, exercises, weight/waist progress, water consumption and macros.
See animated statistics, make your own food and achieve all your fitness goal.
No login, all functions for FREE and extremely fast.
Use Easy Fit to lose weight, gain muscles or simply improve your fitness.
★ No hundreds of lists of same food. Just pick the food and add it. All calorie estimation are carefully calculated and very well tested to produce great results.
★ Search function for all the foods and exercises is integrated.
★ Create your own food, or mix several of the existing +1500 foods into a new meal letting EasyFit calculate the total calories and macros automatically.
★ NO shady permissions. NO data collecting/selling like your contacts or location. Everything is saved locally. Your privacy is guaranteed!
★Many animated & zoomable statistics about your calories, exercise time, macros, weight, waist and daily water consumption.
★ Set your custom daily macro percentages that you would like to achieve.
★ This food diary has 42 beautiful themes to choose from and put your own feel in this beautiful and originally designed app.
★ Distract yourself from eating unhealthy food by playing an integrated game of memory.
★ 2 Homescreen widgets. One for your weekly exercises and one for your daily calories.
Note from Developer
Please write an email about any opinion/wish you have.
I gladly communicate with my users 🙂
Calorie Counter – EasyFit free provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Background Changer -Remove Background Photo Editor Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Calorie Counter – EasyFit free on PC
To download and install Calorie Counter – EasyFit free for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calorie Counter – EasyFit free on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calorie Counter – EasyFit free on PC.
Download Calorie Counter – EasyFit free for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calorie Counter – EasyFit free Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calorie Counter – EasyFit free, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calorie Counter – EasyFit free on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.