Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Calm is the leading app for meditation and sleep. Join the millions experiencing lower stress, less anxiety, and more restful sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, masterclasses, and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Mindfulness at Work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more…
* Brand new Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 100+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 and 21 day programs for both beginner and advanced users
* New Calm Masterclass added every month featuring world-renowned experts
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” – Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” – TechCrunch
Calm is free to download and use, and there are no ads. A subset of the programs and features are free forever.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Nearby Sharing On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax on PC
To download and install Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax on PC.
Download Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.