Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker is the newest Communication release developed and published by Vlad Lee. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"Calls Blacklist" is both a call blocker and an SMS blocker. It can easily block calls and messages from unwanted, private (hidden, anonymous) or unknown numbers.
If you are tired of annoying calls or messages: telemarketing, spam and robocalls, then "Calls Blacklist" is your solution. It is very easy and lightweight, yet powerful call blocker.
The only you need is to add unwanted numbers to the blacklist.
This app also provides fully functional built-in SMS messenger.
You can easily send, receive and manage SMS. Also you can manage conversations and block SMS spam using only one app. Once you enabled SMS blocking, the app's built-in SMS messenger become available.
You can manage all unwanted numbers, and even more – using this app you can block spammers by text of messages. And of course, it is easy to save blacklisted numbers to the file and import them on another device.
Ask about our opinion, Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix BSOD When You Turn Bluetooth Off On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker on PC
To download and install Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker on PC.
Download Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calls Blacklist – Call Blocker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.