Call Recorder is a free Android App developed by Top Weather Studio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Call Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Auto Call recorder is a free call recorder application.
Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. It is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store.
There are 5 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Record incoming calls
Record outgoing calls
– not miss any call.
– Record your calls automatically while calling.
– You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
– Automatic call recorder
– Save your record and upload record to Google Driver easily
– Record outgoing call – record incoming calls
– Record all telephone conversations.
– Play audio recorded conversations.
– Delete recorded conversations.
– Blocking of the calls listed to the automatic removal.
– you can set automatically delete your records aftern 1 week, 2 week, etc…; only favorite records will not be deleted.
– Send calls to listed to email.
– Show confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call. Ask immediately after the call and set up in the options.
– White list
– Black list
– And much more …
– Set source (Mic, voice call, a video camera)
Auto call recorder is a the best free call recorder application with these features
– Record incoming call
– Record Outgoing call
– Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
– Enable/Disable call recording
– Records all your phone calls
– Play recorded audio
– Delete recorded items
– Marking recordings as important
– Multi select, delete, send
– Displaying contact name and photo
– Excluded numbers
– Set password to protect privacy
– Lots of recording formats
– Set source (Mic, Voice call, camcorder)
– Share recorded items
– White list
– And many more…
– Skype, FaceBooks…
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries, or states.
Ask about our opinion, Call Recorder provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix Washed Out Colors Over HDMI On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Call Recorder on PC
To download and install Call Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Call Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Call Recorder on PC.
Download Call Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Call Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Call Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Call Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.