Call Recorder License – ACR is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Call Recorder License – ACR PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This license key removes adverts from ACR Call Recorder ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr ) and gives access to PREMIUM features such as
– Ability to record by contact
– Ability to start recording in the middle of conversation via manual recording setting
– Dropbox integration
– Google drive integration
– Auto email
– Auto delete short recordings
and more ..
This app is ONLY USED TO ACTIVATE PREMIUM FEATURES OF ACR,
YOU NEED TO HAVE ACR INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE.
If you don't, download it from
Please reboot your phone after installing ACR License
Call Recorder License – ACR provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Call Recorder License – ACR on PC
To download and install Call Recorder License – ACR for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Call Recorder License – ACR on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Call Recorder License – ACR on PC.
Download Call Recorder License – ACR for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Call Recorder License – ACR Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Call Recorder License – ACR, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Call Recorder License – ACR on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.