CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is a free Android App developed by Dominique Andre Gunia, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With CalenGoo you can manage all your events and tasks. With lots of configuration options you can make it look and work the way you want.
✔️ Sync all your past and future events with Google Calendar (just add your Google account under "Settings > Accounts" instead of syncing via the Android calendar).
✔️ Sync calendars with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (via the Android calendar or directly).
✔️ Sync tasks with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud.
✔️ Attach photos and files to your events (when syncing directly with Google Calendar).
✔️ Attach Evernote® notes to events.
✔️ Weather forecast ("Settings > Weather").
✔️ Add icons to Google events (you have to add your Google account under "Settings > Accounts", then you can configure the icons under "Settings > Icons").
✔️ Five types of calendar views (day, week, month, agenda and year).
✔️ Four styles of agenda views ("Settings > Display and Use > Agenda view")
✔️ Use drag&drop to move and copy your events.
✔️ Widgets to see your events on your home screen (day, week, month, agenda, year and task widget).
✔️ Support for Exchange categories (when syncing CalenGoo directly with Exchange using EWS).
✔️ Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
✔️ Search function
✔️ Various reminder functions (e.g. notifications, pop-up window, spoken reminders, different sounds, …)
✔️ Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
✔️ Floating events and completable events
✔️ Templates for events
✔️ Print to PDF function
✔️ Android Wear support (watch face and agenda view)
✔️ Tasks in events (add a short list of tasks into an event)
✔️ Contacts can be linked to events
✔️ Use keywords to change the color or icons of your events ("Settings > Display and Use > General > Keywords").
✔️ Dark theme and light theme ("Settings > Design")
✔️ Many configuration options can be found under "Settings > Display and Use".
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on https://calengoo.de/features/calengooandroid
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
If you have problems just contact the support: http://android.calengoo.com/support
Ask about our opinion, CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Car.gr: Automobile and parts market in Greece Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on PC
To download and install CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on PC.
Download CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.