Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events is a free Android App developed by Skuld Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most complete and practical calendar in your hands, save time managing your tasks and events effectively with our agenda.
⏰ Organize your events and reminders
• It's fast and customizable to track your events.
• Each event has the option to receive notification (alerts)
• You can set daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence.
🗓 Sync your calendars in this calendar
• This way you will never forget your events
• Integrate all your appointments into one calendar
• Events registered in other apps will be here, just sync
🇺🇸 All US National Holidays
• 2020 US Local Holidays
• Commemorative dates
🎁 List your friends birthdays
• Never forget your colleagues' birthday again
• Get notified in advance of these appointments
• Birthdays with reminders and early notification options
✅ Tasks are easily added
• It's easy to add new tasks
• It's quick to edit and complete your task.
• Task listing is dynamic
⚫⚪ Theme Options
• White theme
• Dark theme
Our calendar is and always will be free and works offline, so leave your review below with your suggestions for calendar enhancements. 👍
📣Enjoy and share 🙂
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kingdom Rush Frontiers New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events on PC
To download and install Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events on PC.
Download Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calendar – Agenda, Tasks and Events on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.