Calculator: The Game is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Simple Machine. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Calculator: The Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In a world of calculators, one dared to become a game.
Sure, you've used calculators before, but have you ever "played" a calculator?
Welcome to Calculator: The Game where you'll manipulate numbers by adding them, subtracting them, converting them, reversing them, and stuffing them through portals … yes … PORTALS.
Calculator: The Game features:
– LCD DISPLAY for extra long equations
– COMFORTABLE BUTTONS designed for modern gameplay
– CLICKY, THE SNARKY ASSISTANT who will help you win
– FUNCTIONING SOLAR PANEL
– APPROVED for use in Calculator: The Game
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Calculator: The Game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Marriott Bonvoy the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Calculator: The Game on PC
To download and install Calculator: The Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Calculator: The Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Calculator: The Game on PC.
Download Calculator: The Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Calculator: The Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Calculator: The Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Calculator: The Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.