CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter is the newest Productivity release developed and published by CalcKit. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CalcKit: All-In-One Calculator is a simple and powerful collection of calculators and converters for mathematics, electronics, finance and more. And best of all, it's completely FREE!
THE PERFECT CALCULATOR
Designed with simplicity in mind, CalcKit helps you solve all kinds of everyday problems.
From simple calculations to unit and currency conversions, percentages, proportions, areas, volumes, etc… it does it all.
Featuring over 150 Calculators and Unit Converters, packed in with a highly customizable Scientific Calculator, CalcKit is the only calculator app you will need on your device.
★ Instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Simple and full keypad layout
★ Copy/Paste with a single button press
★ Customizable scientific keypad
★ Freely movable cursor to modify incorrectly entered expressions
★ Advanced calculator history, able to retrieve both the result and expression of your calculation
★ Floating calculator widget to use the calculator floating over other applications on your phone
150 CALCULATORS & CONVERTERS
★ Algebra, Geometry, Electronics, Finance, Unit Converters & Misc.
★ Currency converter with 160 currencies, available offline
★ Instant results delivered as you type
★ Smart search and sort for faster navigation
★ Create shortcuts on the home screen
★ In addition to the many built-in calculators, with CalcKit you can easily create your own calculators and converters in a matter of minutes
★ CalcKit also features a built-in notepad that allows you to easily take notes on the go
List of calculators and converters:
• Percentage calculator
• Proportion calculator
• Average calculator – arithmetic, geometric and harmonic mean
• Equation solver – linear, quadratic, cubic and equation system
• Combinations and permutations
• Decimal to fraction
• Fraction simplifier
• Prime number checker
• GCF / LCM calculator – greatest common factor and least common multiple
• Matrix calculator
• Triangle, right triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon, polygon, circle, circular segment, circular sector, ellipse
• Cube, cuboid, prism, pyramid, pyramidal frustum, tetrahedron, octahedron, cylinder, truncated cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical sector, spherical segment, spherical wedge, torus
• Analytical geometry – distance between 2 points, area of triangle, equation of circle and equation of sphere
• Resistor color code – up to 6 bands
• Inductor color code
• LED resistor calculator
• Series and parallel components – resistors, capacitors, inductors
• Ohm's law
• Power triangle
• Y-Δ Transformation
• Voltage divider
• Voltage regulator – LM317
• Operational amplifier
• NE555 timer calculator
• Filters calculator
• Reactance and resonance calculator
• Wire resistance and conductance
• Transformer ratio
• Battery life calculator
• Analog-Digital converter
• Frequency calculator
• Currency converter with 160 currencies available offline
• Sales tax calculator
• Tip calculator
• Simple and compound interest calculator
• 80+ Converters including: Angle, area, cooking, data storage, energy, force, fuel, length, weight, numeric base, power, prefixes, pressure, roman numerals, shoe size, speed, temperature, time, volume, acceleration, airflow, density, torque, charge, current, conductance, resistance, capacitance, inductance, flow, flux, illumination, radiation and more…
• Date calculator
• Time calculator
Ask about our opinion, CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Trivia Crack PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter on PC
To download and install CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter on PC.
Download CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CalcKit : All-In-One Calculator & Unit Converter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.