ByssWeather for Wear OS is the newest Weather release developed and published by byss mobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ByssWeather for Wear OS PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Weather and Radar for Wear OS (Android Wear)
NOW with Interactive Watch Faces!
NOW with Google Fit integration!
"This app is fantastic for anyone who wants a running update on the weather for the day. With nine different faces there are tons of options in how your weather is displayed, what information you get, and how you get it."
Featuring multiple Weather Watch Faces:
– TWO radar maps combinations including satellite view: visible and infrared
– 24h forecast with temperature, participation information
*** NEW *** Google Fit watch face – comparing yesterday with today activity
– minimalistic forecast in 2 versions – digital and analog
– stylish LCD + analog Watch Face
– smart forecast face
– ultra useful Meteogram Watch Face
Rain notifications – with configurable distance.
App includes also standalone Wear App with all features if for some reason you don't like to use Watch Face.
Option to use special low power, low bit modes on all supported devices.
You can check if rain is coming, directly on your wrist.
Weather Radar (rain and snow) works in US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (southern part only), Switzerland, Japan
Satellite coverage (visible and infrared – everywhere else)
In US it includes HD Radar information from NOAA
We worked hard and close with Google Team to deliver Interactive Watch Faces.
Now with one tap on watch face you change features.
Changing readings: wind/temperature/humidity/dew point/cloud cover requires just one tap.
Same goes for all Google Fit parameters calories/steps/duration/distance – just one tap!
HINT for Marshmallow users:
When watch face will not load after fresh install please look for Instaweather app on your watch and launch it, then accept permissions request. App and watch face will load next. This inconvenience will get fixed when Android on wear will get bump to 6.0
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ByssWeather for Wear OS first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Get a Russian IP Address from Any Country, Safely [Guide]
Download and Install ByssWeather for Wear OS on PC
To download and install ByssWeather for Wear OS for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ByssWeather for Wear OS on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ByssWeather for Wear OS on PC.
Download ByssWeather for Wear OS for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ByssWeather for Wear OS Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ByssWeather for Wear OS, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ByssWeather for Wear OS on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.