bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Iordan Iordanov (Undatech). Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Need bVNC on iOS? It's now available at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bvnc-pro/id1506461202
Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! Please also rate my application, and tell everyone about it!
If you have questions, please don't post a negative review, rather, ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits:
Check out my RDP Client as well
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode Disable, Keep Screen Awake options in Main Menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung multi-window
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen extra
– Right-click with Back button
– Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– View-only mode
– On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Recommended with Hackers keyboard from Google Play
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
NOTE: To use Vino (default Ubuntu VNC Server), first run:
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X Remote Desktop:
Secure VNC over SSH:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: What is a NAT Firewall? How Does It Work and Do You Need One? [Guide]
Download and Install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on PC
To download and install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on PC.
Download bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.