BusNavi is a free Android App developed by mobiCORE, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BusNavi PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Public transport timetable, trip planner, map – everything you need to ride public transit. After installing the application can work offline and does not require an Internet connection.
* Check the timetable online/offline
* Trip planner online/offline
* Map online/offline
Currently supported cities:
– New York
– Los Angeles
– Mińsk Mazowiecki
– Nord Express
– Starogard Gdański
BusNavi provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Foursquare City Guide PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install BusNavi on PC
To download and install BusNavi for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BusNavi on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BusNavi on PC.
Download BusNavi for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BusNavi Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BusNavi, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BusNavi on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.