Bullet Echo is a free Android Game developed by ZeptoLab, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bullet Echo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Lead your team to victory in this unique PvP tactical team shooter! Choose from dozens of different heroes with unique play styles and abilities.
Unite with friends, set a strategy, and be the last team standing when the battle ends!
From the creators of C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars, King of Thieves and Cut the Rope.
– UNIQUE TACTICAL STEALTH ACTION: Your vision is limited by the beam of a flashlight, but you can hear enemies' steps and shots.
– DESIGNED FOR TEAM PLAY: Start playing with friends online right away! The level of your hero is matched with the highest level in the party.
– MULTIPLE GAME MODES: Team vs Team, Solo and Battle Royale mode with 5 small teams on one map.
– UNLOCK AND UPGRADE NEW HEROES: Each hero has a unique set of abilities. Rank up to boost your hero's power and unlock new perks.
– BE ON TOP: Participate in championships, accomplish missions and receive valuable resources.
– GET REWARDS: Fight to unlock new heroes with unique guns, new perks, maps and game modes!
Official Discord server of the game: https://discord.gg/u4ApPB7
Ask about our opinion, Bullet Echo provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Orange et moi Sénégal the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bullet Echo on PC
To download and install Bullet Echo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bullet Echo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bullet Echo on PC.
Download Bullet Echo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bullet Echo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bullet Echo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bullet Echo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.