Bubbu – My Virtual Pet is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bubbu – My Virtual Pet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet Bubbu, your new virtual pet. He is a cute, emotional and adorable cat who loves to eat tasty food, take selfies, visit friends and dancing. Have fun at Bubbu’s home and find out other secrets about your pet’s life. He will surprise you for sure! Explore Bubbu's colorful world with many adventurous activities!
• Bubbu is waiting for you to be fed, dressed, cuddled and bathed. This lovely cat needs your love and attention every day, so take good care of him from morning to midnight. In one word, make sure your kitty is always happy and smiling, but never hungry, sleepy, sick or bored.
• Take Bubbu to the funky showroom and dress him up stylishly. Also don’t forget to make a dream house for your lovely pet. Customize and decorate it with an awesome collection of furniture to make kitty’s home beautiful, warm and cozy.
• Over 30 fun mini-games will provide you with food or with coins to buy items for your virtual cat. Have fun playing Catcher, Cat Connect, Find the Cat, 2048, Paint the Cat, Jump, Pop Balloons, Cheese Builder, Fish Ninja, Cat Sings, Nightmare, Jumping Cat, Diver, Stick Ninja, etc.
• Spin the wheel of fortune every day, complete daily challenges and explore friends' houses to get some extra rewards. Finishing achievements gives you free diamonds to buy something special for your pet!
• Bubbu's land offers you tons of activities. Customize Bubbu’s house into a lovely cat villa. You can grow organic food in the garden and milk a cow everyday as a real farmer. Pimp your cool car and get ready for a hill ride. Take a walk to the seaside and fish or go diving. You can go to the city or even travel into space by rocket to defend your planet against alien invasion. Play football and basketball, pass across sea rocks or climb up the tree. Try to change between day and night and enjoy listening to the sounds of mother nature.
If you have ever wanted your own cat, this game is a perfect choice for you. So, come on, what is keeping you? Adopt Bubbu and make him the happiest virtual cat ever!
This game is free to play but certain in-game items and features, also some of those mentioned in game description, may require payment via in-app purchases which cost real money. Please check your device settings for more detailed options regarding in-app purchases.
The game contains advertising for Bubadu’s products or some third parties which will redirect users to our or third-party site or app.
This game is certified compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) by FTC approved COPPA safe harbor PRIVO. If you would like to know more about the measures we have in place for protecting child privacy please see our policies here: https://bubadu.com/privacy-policy.shtml .
Terms of service: https://bubadu.com/tos.shtml
Ask about our opinion, Bubbu – My Virtual Pet provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: EBA PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Bubbu – My Virtual Pet on PC
To download and install Bubbu – My Virtual Pet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bubbu – My Virtual Pet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bubbu – My Virtual Pet on PC.
Download Bubbu – My Virtual Pet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bubbu – My Virtual Pet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bubbu – My Virtual Pet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bubbu – My Virtual Pet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.