BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the license app for BubbleUPnP, removing the ads and limitations of the free version. Please first install and evaluate the free BubbleUPnP app.
Once this license app is installed, start the BubbleUPnP app for the license to be automatically recognized. This license app itself cannot be launched (it has no icon in the app drawer). For help, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (DLNA renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to install Webtorrent on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License on PC
To download and install BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License on PC.
Download BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA License on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.