Bubble Breaker is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Bubble Breaker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bubble Breaker is a fun crush bubble games.
Tap to pop bubble, the more bubble pop, the more score you will get! It is so simple and addictive that you will not stop playing.
How to Play:
– Tap two or more adjacent bubble of the same color.
– The more bubble crush at once time, the higher score you get.
– Game ends when there no bubble could be crush.
– Game mode: Classic, Arcade, Casual.
– Sweet and delicious UI & cool animation effects.
– Free game without wifi.
Tips on Scoring:
– Remember just two rules below:
1. The more bubble break, the more score you will get.
2. Try to break all bubble, you will get a lot of bonus.
Try this fun bubble games and you will love it!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Bubble Breaker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hidden my ramen by mom 2 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Bubble Breaker on PC
To download and install Bubble Breaker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Bubble Breaker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Bubble Breaker on PC.
Download Bubble Breaker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Bubble Breaker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Bubble Breaker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Bubble Breaker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.